The personal data requested at the time of placing the order are collected and processed in order to meet the express requests of the Customer and will in no case and for no reason be transferred to third parties. Flavir Design guarantees to its customers compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data, governed by the privacy code of DL 196 of 30.06.03. Flavir Design periodically sends advertising e-mails only to customers who have expressed their consent during registration by barring the appropriate item “Newsletter”.
Information on the processing of personal data pursuant to D. Lgs. 196/2003
We inform you, pursuant to art. 13 of D. Lgs. 30 June 2003, n. 196 (Code on the protection of personal data), which Flavir Design, will process the personal data provided by you in compliance with the rights, fundamental freedoms and dignity of persons, with particular reference to confidentiality and personal identity and, in any case, in compliance with the law on the protection of the processing of personal data.
The provision of data is optional, but any refusal to provide those marked with an asterisk determines the impossibility of accessing the services we offer. The personal data you provide are collected and managed electronically and processed, even with the help of electronic means, or automated, directly and/ or through third parties delegates (companies of proven seriousness, specialized in home delivery, postage and data entry) for the following purposes:
- purposes related to the execution, management and payment of the purchase order;
- promotional initiatives and sending of advertising information material, including through the use of e-mail only if the customer has expressed his consent barring, during registration, the relevant box “Newsletter”;
- fulfilment of obligations under Community laws, regulations and legislation.
In any case, your data will not be communicated (except to companies for home delivery, for posting and for the date entry), disseminated or sold to third parties. The data may be known as responsible or appointed only by specifically designated persons, operating at the Offices of Flavir Design.
Pursuant to art. 7 of D. Lgs. 30 June 2003, n. 196, you have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form as well as the indication:
– the origin of the personal data,
– the purposes and methods of processing;
– the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic means;
– the identification details of the holder and of the persons responsible,
– the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who may become aware of them as managers or agents.
You also have the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, where appropriate, integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification that the operations referred to in points 1. and 2. have been brought to the attention, including as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated and disseminated, except where such fulfilment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the right being protected.
Finally, you have the right to object, in whole or in part:
- for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
- the processing of data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Articles 13 and 23 of D. Lgs. 196/2003, We kindly ask you to check the box I accept below, to read the information regarding the processing of your data and for consent to the processing of the same by Flavir Design or third parties delegates (companies for home delivery, posting and data entry) for all the purposes listed therein. If you do not intend to allow the processing of your data or for statistical purposes, market research, promotional initiatives and the sending of advertising information material, including through the use of electronic mail, check the box I do not accept below.
Any complaints must be addressed to Flavir Design writing to the address:
Flavir Design by Moscone Daniela
Via Vincenzo Tomassini, 42
or by sending an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org